Dorking Heritage - Spring 2020
The Membership magazine for Museum and History Group members
- Letter from the Chairman
- Current exhibition: How do we look at Dorking?
- Future exhibitions and talks: Coming to a Museum near you
- Review of 2019: The beating heart of the community’s heritage
- Refugees and Remembrance: You, Me and Those Who Came Before
- Care Home support: New loan boxes for care homes
- Dorking Society: Letter from the Chairman
- In the news: The key to a longer life? Museums!
- Dorking Local History Group
Recent acquisitions: Welcome additions to the Museum’s
- In the media: Bargain Hunt returns to the Museum
- Walking in Dorking: These boots are made for walking!
- California to Dorking and all for a cockerel
- Family Activities: Creativity, exploration and adventure
- Meet the team: Susannah Horne 19
- Then and Now
The booklet is 21 pages with colour photographs.
Priced at £1.00
Buy it online here.